PhotoPhilanthropy is an organization created to promote, support and connect photographers to charitable organizations around the world.
The PhotoPhilanthropy community is a place for photographers, photo enthusiasts and charitable organizations to come together - to network, to tell their stories, show their work, exchange ideas, find opportunities and financial support for their efforts.
Photography today is an accessible and universal tool with great impact; PhotoPhilanthropy offers an opportunity to personally engage in these powerful and inspirational stories.
The photographer visits, an advanced crowdsourcing example:
- Jodi Moss and Tristan Moss (Guatemala: APLS)
- Jon Polka (Nicaragua: APLV, El Porvenir)
- Nathan Sigman and Siddharth Vaghela (India - south: Ekoventure)
- Dean Forbes (India - central & west: WOTR, CRHP, CSPC)
- Amy Mackowski (Guatemala: APLS)
- Rudi Dundass and Chris Majors (India - east: Project Well)
- Neil Brander and Jean Marie Antoine (india - east: Gram Vikas)
- Christine Krieg (Vietnam and Cambodia: East Meets West)
- Rudi Dundas and Chris Majors (Kenya: Samburu Project)
- Liz Cantu (Sierra Leone: Safer Future)
- Dean Forbes (India - north: Himmothan Pariyojana, India - south: Ekoventure, Palmyra, Humana)